Save time running your business with an accounting system especially designed to fit any industry. QuickBooks Premier is the most comprehensive version of QuickBooks. It can be integrated with hundreds of third-party applications and lets you see all your income-producing transactions all in one place.
Simplifies your day-to-day business financial management needs – as well as more complex tasks, like job costing, order tracking and inventory management.
The easiest and most productive QuickBooks, ever.
All the tools you need to help save time and confidently run your business.
New features for QuickBooks Premier 2019:
Invoice Status Tracker
Real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite collections and improve cash flow.
- Track invoice status at a glance.
- Invoice Status Tracker gives you real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite
collections and stay on top of your cash flow
- Improve your cash flow by tracking invoice status at a glance
- Stay on top of your cash flow with new invoice status tracking
- See the status of your invoices at a glance. Get a better view into your cash flow.
Simplified 1-click transfer of credits across customer jobs for streamlined workflow.
- Transfer customer credits across jobs, quickly and easily
- Transfer customer credits quickly, easily, and without needing special accounting knowledge.
Check to Bill Pay
Quickly link checks you’ve written to open bills so your books stay accurate.
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments
- Easily keep track of what you owe vendors, from check to bill pay
- Be confident and easily keep track of what and when you owe vendors.
Data File Optimization
[Not available in CA or UK]
Simple, self-serve solution allows you to reduce the size of your company file and helps improve file reliability.
- Reliably and significantly reduce file size without deleting data on your own with confidence and ease.
- Data File Optimization feature reduces file size by removing audit trail of historic transactions and a few tables from the database that are not used or needed by the company file.
Reliable Sick & Vacation Pay
[Not available in CA or UK]
Easy tracking and reporting of employees’ sick and vacation time.
- Easily track accruals of employees’ sick and vacation time
- Be confident that QuickBooks Desktop Pro – Payroll Enhanced helps you accrue sick and
vacation time correctly
- Sick and vacation accrual requirements vary state by state; customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
QuickBooks Desktop Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features plus tools tailored
to your industry:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business
QuickBooks Desktop Pro & Premier 2019 Feature List by Version Year
|New! Get real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite collections and stay on top of your cash flow.||•|
|New! Transfer customer credits across jobs, quickly and easily.||•|
|New! Quickly link checks you’ve written to open bills so your books stay accurate.||•|
|New! Reliably and significantly reduce file size without deleting data on your own with confidence and ease.||•|
|New! Be confident that you are accruing sick and vacation time correctly.||•|
|New! Easily upgrade or transfer your QuickBooks file to a new computer.||•|
|Get your work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.||•||•|
|Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts.||•||•|
|Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a payroll liability reminder on the home screen.||•||•|
|Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click.||•||•|
|Automated reports let you know that your reports are on time and accurate based on the data provided, automatically generated and emailed to you when you schedule them.||•||•||•|
|Smart search is a personalized autocomplete feature that helps you search for names, account numbers, and transaction amounts quickly.||•||•||•|
|Reports filters are now easily viewable and can be applied across multiple reports and viewed on one screen.||•||•||•|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes.||Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional fee.|
|Accept credit card payments in QuickBooks or on a mobile device.||Turn on Payments for an additional fee.|
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
|Desktop Pro 2019||Desktop Premier 2019|
|EASY TO GET STARTED|
|Get started fast with guided setup||√||√|
|Import data from Excel and more||√||√|
|SAVE TIME ON EVERYDAY TASKS|
|Create professional estimates and invoices||√||√|
|Track sales, sales taxes and expenses||√||√|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||√||√|
|Organize your business in one place with Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers||√||√|
|Download your bank transactions||√||√|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||√||√|
|Allows more than one user at a time||Up to 3
(each sold separately)
|Up to 5
(each sold separately)
|GET BUSINESS INFORMATION YOU NEED|
|Get financial, sales and tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|View the full picture of your business performance at a glance with Insights Home Page||√||√|
|TOOLS TAILORED TO YOUR INDUSTRY|
|Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports||√|
|Create sales orders and track backorders||√|
|Track costs for assembled products and inventory||√|
|Set product/service prices by customer type||√|
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Contact synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (download it free by clicking here).
- Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed. We recommend DSL or a cable modem.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit) , 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required