Collection and Use of InformationWe collect different types of information to deliver and improve our Services to the Customer. While using our Services, we may ask the Customer to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify the Customer (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Address, Town / City, State / Country, ZIP / Postal code
- Phone Number
- Date of birth
- Civil status
What do we do with the Customer’s personal information?Email marketing (if applicable): With the Customer’s permission, we may send the Customer with emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Do we share the Customer’s personal information?We may share the Customer’s personal information with our:
- Affiliates – Individual or companies related to MSSC by common ownership and control;
- Business Partners – individual or companies who have a business relationship or strategic alliance with MSSC;
- Service Providers – Companies that provide services on behalf of MSSC;
- Law Enforcement – Mustardseedltd.com cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and information demands that are made under force of law.
How do we get the Customer’s consent?When the Customer provides us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify the credit card, place an order, and arrange a delivery or return of a purchase, it automatically means the Customer is consenting us to collect and use the Customer’s information to the extent necessary to complete these purposes. If we ask for the Customer’s personal information for a secondary reason (e.g. marketing), we will either ask an expressed consent directly from the Customer or provide the Customer with an opportunity to say no.
How do we protect the Customer’s personal data?For security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol which encrypts any personal information the Customer enters in the Application before it is sent to us. We also make commercially reasonable effort to ensure the security of the Customer’s personal information on our system. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed as 100% secured. As a result, we cannot warrant the security of any information during transmission.
How can the Customer withdraw consent?If the Customer changes mind after opting-in, the Customer may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at +63 (2) 8535 7333 Loc 407 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This removes our privilege to contact the Customer, continuously collect data, or use and disclose the Customer’s information.
For how long do we store the Customer’s personal information?We retain personal information regarding the Customer or the Customer’s use of the Services according to the following conditions:
- for as long as the Customer’s Account is active;
- for as long as the Customer needs our Services;
- minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice;
- during a period which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter;
- the Customer’s personal information has been aggregated or ps eudonymized;
- and other relevant criteria recommended by the law.