Some of the benefits you will get from using MYOB Accounting
- Analyse your business in more than 160 ways
- Keep track of your inventory effectively: you can easily reconcile your inventory balance at any time. You can also create instant purchase orders for backordered items (MYOB Premier will fill in the primary supplier and the last price paid for you.)
- Saves time and cost by emailing your invoice, statements and quotes
- Manage all your sales and purchases systems with minimal internal change: our functions are flexible and easy to use, so you can adapt them to the way your business works.
- Access contact information instantly: Store your entire customer, supplier, employee and personal contact information in the easy-to-access Card File.
- Generate current and future budgets: Project and plan easily, for the future success of your business.
- 200MHz Intel Pentium® processor (or equivalent) with 64MB RAM
- Windows® 7(MY version), Windows® 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 200MB of hard disk space
- 16-bit colour, 1024×768 screen resolution
- CD-Rom Drive
- Windows-compatible printer
- Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device
- Ethernet network (for best performance choose 100BaseT) that supports NetBEUI, NetBIOS or TCP/IP networking protocols
- To facilitate effective backups, a CD backup or a removable drive solution recommended.
Some Features Requires
- Internet access
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or above
Microsoft Office Connection Requires
- Microsoft Word 2000 to 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2000 to 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 to 2007 (for card synchronisation)